Take Back Your Rights
Our Anti-Trafficking Program (ATP) is dedicated to supporting survivors of labor and sex trafficking in New York City. ATP is one of the largest direct service providers to survivors of human trafficking on the East Coast.
We provide comprehensive legal and social services to all survivors of human trafficking – labor and sex trafficking – including men, women, children, foreign nationals or domestic clients or anyone regardless of gender or gender identity
ATP helps survivors heal emotionally, find justice and recover their lives by providing:
- Culturally and linguistically sensitive services
- Supportive counseling and empowerment groups
- Assistance with basic needs
- Legal assistance
- Advocacy through the criminal justice system
- Linkages to other services
- Help with access to public benefits
- Shelter and housing referrals
Human Trafficking Advocacy
Any city that has a large population of immigrants and is close to major international ports has the potential to be a hub for human trafficking. This is why an important component of ATP is advocacy work.
ATP provides consultations and trainings to educate professionals and organizations about human trafficking. They are designed to help agencies develop a deeper understanding of the laws, policies and practices that help human trafficking survivors escape and recover.
Did You Know?
In the State of New York, it is illegal for a Notary Public or Travel Agent to:
- Give you legal advice
- Assist you with immigration filings or applications
- Complete immigration forms or applications
- Certify the accuracy of any document